Musicbox Songboxes are created for secondary school students. A Songbox contains a popular or classic song scored for three levels.
- Level 1 is a simplified version of a song score and is meant for students who are just starting out on an instrument.
- Level 2 is more challenging and usually consists of a simplified version of one verse and the refrain. The student is able to sing or play the song.
- Level 3 is the full song. The scores of the various parts resemble the original, and additional parts have been added, for example an arrangement for a choir.
The contents of a Songbox:
- A popular or classic song score
- Song parts scored for 3 levels
- Melody, chord, rhythm and bass scores
- Practice videos
- Practice tracks
- Tabs and notes
- Choir arrangement
- Lead sheet
- Extra arrangements